Cancellation Policy for RVs and Tents
Note: All refund calculations exclude the RoverPass service fees and credit card processing, which are non-refundable.
- Cancellations made 14 days prior to your arrival date will incur a $10 cancellation fee per site per night. 50% refund of the total bill if canceled 13 to 7 days prior to reservation. No refund 6 days or less prior to reservation.
- Campers who don't show up for their site on their arrival date will have their reservation canceled without a refund.
- A reservation for a license to use a campsite is not assignable or transferable to any other individual, such assignment or transfer will lead to the immediate revocation of your license, cancellation of your reservation, and cause the forfeit of your complete deposit.
- We do not offer refunds for weather or early departures.
Elk Bend – RV and Tent Policies
- Check-in time is 2:00 PM and check-out time is 11:00 AM. Please no early check-ins. If you plan to arrive after 7 PM please call the office and make arrangements.
- Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 7:00 AM and are enforced.
- Reservations must be guaranteed by a credit card.
- Providing your credit card information to Elk Bend RV Park guarantee’s your reservation and is your receipt of agreeing to Elk Bend’s terms and conditions.
- Elk Bend RV sites and property are for registered guests only!
- Smoking (including the use of electronic smoking devices) is not allowed in RV Office or in any of the other facilities.
- No discharging of firearms or fireworks in the park.
- Tent reservations for 3 days or less.
- Sites assigned at check-in.
- We welcome pets as long as their owners are well-trained!
- No one likes to step in it! Each pet owner is responsible for cleaning up immediately after their pet.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times on a leash no longer than 6 feet. (ID Statute 25-2805)
- Out of respect for other guests, please do not leave barking dogs unattended.
- No fences or kennels are allowed unless approved by management.
- Limit 2 pets per site unless prior written approval by management.
- Dogs of any breed that are hostile or aggressive will be asked to leave the campground along with their owners.
Management assumes no responsibility for any damages to you or your rig. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. Please use our facility at your own risk.